By accessing any part of this website and/or using the information provided on this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition given below.
- All content present on this website is the exclusive property of Agiliad Technologies. The content of this website. The contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein are the property of Agiliad Technologies.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Agiliad Technologies.
- Except as otherwise indicated on this site all trademarks, service marks and trade names are proprietary to Agiliad Technologies.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties
- Agiliad Technologies may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Agiliad Technologies reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only
- Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Agiliad Technologies. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
- This website and its contents are provided “as is” and Agiliad Technologies makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site.
- All claims, issues, disputes or disagreement which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to the use of this site shall be governed according to the laws of India. Any legal action concerning these Terms or this Web site must be brought within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises and must be brought in the city of Mumbai, India failing which the claim to such legal action shall be deemed to have been irrevocably lapsed.